It has been said, “The best athletes are made in the off-season.” As we transition into that time of the year and classes begin to fill up again, our team would like to remind everyone to use your app and keep up with our emails to make sure you don’t miss anything.
In case you missed some of these important reminders, here are some things to note:
- CHECK THE SCHEDULE – All class cancellations or changes are posted to the schedule on the app. If you are pre-registered in a class that is cancelled you will be emailed or sent a text message notifying you of the change.
- PRE-REGISTER FOR CLASSES – Classes are filling up and sessions will be strictly limited to maintain their quality. If you show up to a class that is full without signing up, you will not be able to participate.
- CAMPS VS. ACADEMY – Although our camps and academy use the same software platform (MindBody), each one operates within a different database. You can use the same email and password for both, however, you will have to re-create your account in the second system in order to sign up.
- GIVE US A HEADS UP – If you would like to bring a friend please make sure you do so appropriately. Everyone participating in the academy that is a minor must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME – There is a wicked Flu bug going around and for everyone’s safety if you aren’t feeling well please stay home.
If you have any specific questions we are always available and can be reached via phone 208-720-1904 or email email@example.com. Best of luck this off-season and hope to see you soon.
-The HSB Academy Team-